Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Breath of Fresh Air

I think I need to start carrying my camera with me whenever I leave the house. Several days ago, the car in front of me had a bumper sticker that said "Client #1" on it. (Of course, I called The Professor to tell him how funny I thought it was, and Miss Serious, who happened to be in the back seat, demanded to know exactly why that was funny, but I digress).

Today I was working at an elementary school, and used the ladies' faculty room. As I closed the door to the tiny stall, I came face to face with a urinal cake that had been hung from the hook on the back of the door. It was in such close proximity to my face that I could have kissed it. (I chose not to do so, by the way.) I'm not sure why someone thought this would be a positive thing for making the ladies' room a little nicer, but I'd sure be interested to see how their house is decorated.

No comments: